The GEL-RESOLUTION 8 L.E. EARTH DAY tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. This offering also features recycled materials on the upper.
The FLEXION FIT upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of DYNAWAL technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements. Additionally, the torque control feature in the heel counter is designed to help maintain a locked-in feel during quick transitions. The shoes upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage.
Featuring GEL technology cushioning in the heel and forefoot, this shoe helps reduce the impact of shock from abrupt stop-and-go movements on the court. Additionally, we incorporated an AHAR compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGUARD toe protector to increase traction on the court and reduce the overall level of wear.
Creating an accelerated response with a close-to-the-ground feel, the GEL-RESOLUTION 8 L.E. EARTH DAY tennis shoe helps you approach your matches with confidence.
- PGUARD toe protector promotes easier transitions
- FLEXION FIT upper improves flexibility
- Removable ORTHOLITE sockliner
- DYNAWRAP technology improves to support
- Recycled upper materials
- AHAR outsole improves durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- DYNAWALL technology improves stability
- Upper contains recycled textile that comes from pre-owned garments or leftover apparel scraps
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoes upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Product Code: 1041A220-101
- Colour: Cream/Putty