The GEL-RESOLUTION™ 8 L.E. EARTH DAY tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. This offering also features recycled materials on the upper.
The FLEXION FIT™ upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of DYNAWALL™ technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements. Additionally, the torque control feature in the heel counter is designed to help maintain a locked-in feel during quick transitions. The shoes upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage.
Featuring GEL® technology cushioning in the heel and forefoot, this shoe helps reduce the impact of shock from abrupt stop-and-go movements on the court. Additionally, we incorporated an AHAR® compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGUARD™ toe protector to increase traction on the court and reduce the overall level of wear.
Creating an accelerated response with a close-to-the-ground feel, the GEL-RESOLUTION™ 8 L.E. EARTH DAY tennis shoe helps you approach your matches with confidence.
- PGUARD™ toe protector promotes easier transitions
- FLEXION FIT™ upper improves flexibility
- Removable ORTHOLITE™ sockliner
- DYNAWRAP technology improves to support
- Recycled upper materials
- AHAR® outsole improves durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- DYNAWALL™ technology improves stability
- Upper contains recycled textile that comes from pre-owned garments or leftover apparel scraps
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoes upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Product Code: 1041A220-101
- Colour: Cream/Putty