A carbon fiber construction strategically crafted to optimize the bending profile of the racket hoop and shaft. This construction shifts more flexibility into the shaft for an ideal blend of classic Pro Staff feel and precision without compromising modern power.
Strings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
- Head Size: 97 sq. in/ 626 sq. cm
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1oz / 315 g
- Balance: 31.0 cm / 10 pts HL
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Swing Weight: 335
- Stiffness: 68
- Beam Width: 21.5mm / 21.5mm / 21.5m
- Composition: Braided Graphite
- Stroke Style: Full
- Swing Weight: Fast
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip Type: Wilson Premium Leather
- Color: Black
- Grip: 1-5