The Pro Staff 97L v13 provides a lighter and more maneuverable frame for any player who craves the classic Pro Staff precision and feels but prefers a more arm-friendly swing weight. This model comprises a new construction, Braid 45, that increases precision by arranging the carbon fibers at 45-degree angles for an improved ball pocketing feel and remarkable stability through the swing. Modern design meets classic heritage with an exposed carbon fiber weave gloss finish above the 3 & 9 of the racket, a sleek black elastic base, and a pair of red and yellow pinstripes along the throat for a look that marries signature Pro Staff inspiration with novel innovation.
Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide. The key ingredient: double braided fibers arranged at 45-degree angles that net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
- Lighter and more maneuverable Pro Staff
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45-degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip, and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
- This racket ships unstrung.
- Precision Spin Effect
- Most powerful Pro Staff
- Great maneuverability
- Head Size: 97 sq.in. / 626 cm
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz/ 290 g
- Unstrung Balance: 32.5 cm/ 6 Pts HL
- Length: 27"/68.58 cm
- Tape System (MM): 23 Flat Beat
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip Size: 0-4