Clash 100UL packs the groundbreaking flexibility and bending characteristics of the Wilson Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. Proprietary carbon mapping throughout the hoop delivers superior ball pocketing for masterful control, while StableSmart helps maintain stability in this ultra-flexible racket. Fans of lightweight rackets that can't get enough of the unique Clash frame geometry and feel should look no further.
A racket for the modern player has arrived. Powered by proprietary carbon construction and unique frame geometry, Clash features a revolutionary frame that bends in all-new dimensions while maintaining best-in-class stability. The result is a racket that exudes unmatched confidence and free-swinging accuracy - a racket that delivers a playing experience unlike any before.
- Lightest adult racket in the Clash series
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents, and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.35 oz / 265 g
- Balance: 33 cm / 4 pts HL
- Length: 27.0 in / 68.6 cm
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16x15
- Grip Type: Wilson Grip
- Color: Black / Red
- Grip: 1-3