A key feature of all YONEX footwear, the YONEX POWER CUSHION absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.
Verification: When dropped from 7m above a POWER CUSHION sheet, an egg will bounce back 4m without damage.
YONEX Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit.
- Fig 1. Compared with conventional badminton shoes, the mid to heel section on the insole is elevated to provide an improved fit between foot and shoe.
- Fig 2. By holding the heel firmly against the insole, the gap between foot and shoe is reduced, improving comfort and performance, ensuring the foot has maximum grip inside the shoe.
Toe Assist Shape
A toe-centric design that cuts down on the pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
- Flexion Upper: Asymmetric design with a curved eyelet creates a natural snug fit around the inner arch.
- Newly des upper provides remarkably improved fit and stability.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Polyester Mesh
- Durable SkinMidsole: ToughBrid Light
- Power Cushion
- Solid E.V.A.
- Power Graphite Sheet
- Color: White, Coral Red